Mobility for EAM is a Must-Have
We believe that mobility is a must-have for the modern enterprise to stay competitive, to lower costs and to improve efficiency. Emergencies don’t wait on weekends and work doesn’t stop on vacations. Stay connected.
Banetti’s methodology puts mobile first, from design through implementation. We ensure that mobile integration for your Maximo installation will be painless, straightforward and easy-to-manage.
You choose the devices and OS’s to support your mobile EAM. Whether you want i-safe devices or a “Bring Your Own Device” policy, we make sure you get secure, reliable mobility on those devices.
Visibility, any time, day or night means problems are solved faster. Instant notification and instant decisions support…because for executives, managers & maintenance personnel, time really is money.
Banetti’s Approach to Mobility
There are multiple mobile solutions providers for EAM platforms (see the sidebar for some of them). We can integrate the technology solution that will work for you. They vary in features, functionality and cost.
Banetti ensures the following:
- We incorporate a “mobile first” approach so that mobility is part of overall EAM planning.
- We help you select the technology architecture and approach to meet your requirements.
- We walk you through the tradeoffs to be made for a comprehensive. mobile solution.
- We put together the workflows, data processes & interface elements required.
- We help structure licensing with the mobile technology provider.
- We build and integrate your mobile solution ourselves, including backend integration.