Unchain the maintenance technician!
Mobility apps have become essential for the modern enterprise to stay competitive, to lower costs and to improve efficiency. Maintenance workers shouldn’t need to make multiple trips to the office and store room per work order. Cut down on travel time and reduce Mean Time To Repair by giving technicians core CMMS capabilities on their mobile devices. Give them SCADA-driven alarms and alerts to direct them to the critical assets that need immediate attention. Let them create Work Orders at the point of inspection. Give them the tools they need in the field.
Banetti works with our clients to prescribe the right mobility approach for their business and workforce. We can work with you to identify where hand-held technologies can make new processes possible, build a compelling business case, implement the technology and develop the user training materials needed to ensure a well-received rollout.
Banetti’s methodology puts mobile first, from design through implementation. We make mobile integration for your Maximo installation painless, straightforward and easy-to-manage.
BANETTI’S APPROACH TO MOBILITY
There are multiple viable mobile solutions providers for CMMS/EAM platforms (see the sidebar for some of them). They vary in features, functionality and cost. We can work with you to select the best fit for your organization and do the implementation and integration work. When delivering mobile solutions for our clients we
- incorporate a “mobile first” approach so that mobility is and integral part of CMMS/EAM planning
- help you select the technology architecture and approach to meet your requirements
- walk you through the advantages and disadvantages of different options to consider for a comprehensive, mobile solution.
- devise or capture the workflows, data processes & interface elements required
- build and integrate your mobile solution, including backend integration.